Allen Interactive Patient Systems
Allen IPS solutions give patients in-room access to:
- interactive patient education – condition, medication, and procedures
- entertainment – movies, TV programming, games, internet, and music
- hospital services that can improve their comfort and engagement
Through a hospital-grade TV, bedside touch screen, or tablet PC, patients are given more control of their care experience and can interact with personalized tools and support needed during treatment and recovery that improves outcomes.
Allen IPS solutions give caregivers and administrators the ability to:
- track education compliance
- capture patient feedback
- identify patient satisfaction issues in real time
These insights can help improve HCAHPS results and lower patient readmission rates, while maximizing staff efficiency and improving clinical workflows.
- Allen Technologies Names Veteran Technology and Product Development Leader To New Post as VP, Products and Technologies
Jan. 28, 2015 – Interactive patient engagement solutions leader Allen Technologies Inc. has appointed Alan Davis to lead its technology and R&D activities as vice president of products and technologies.
Davis brings more than 20 years of experience in technology leadership and product development to his new role at the Austin-based Allen Technologies, which works with hospitals across the U.S. to drive improvement in patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes and operational efficiencies through leading-edge interactive patient engagement technology.
- Allen Technologies’ HD Interactive Patient System Unveiled At Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Dec 9, 2014
When the new Melanie and Richard Lundquist Patient Tower opened at Torrance Memorial Medical Center in Torrance, Calif. on Nov. 16, 2014, the 446-bed medical center also unveiled a new level of patient experience through an Allen Technologies Interactive Patient System (IPS).